Monday, February 9, 2009

Top of the world

Yeah, it’s me… and I am starting a blog. Thanks to those who inspired me either through their own blogs or through their acts which is worth a mention in my blog. I am all pepped up to write a note every hour on my blog. But due to my workload at home, office and on the way, I might be able to write only one when I find time. I am convinced that even the readers may not have time to go through such a boring (though not intentional) blog quite often. Being considerate I am determined not to ask you “Did you read my blog?” when I call up the next time. Even you can avoid such a question by leaving a comment- SO, NO PRESSURE. I am still thinking what to write, only to realize that I have already written one, so simple?!?! Welcome to Sandy’s World Top.

1 comment:

  1. Finnalllllllyyyyy,I'm glad to see this one.I understand your workloads but I hope to see some random droppings atleast !

    ReplyDelete